Join us for a full schedule of climbing and FUN!
Our Seasonal Climbing Camps focus on LOTS of climbing, including bouldering, auto-belays, and top rope, as well as daily warm ups, positive affirmations, encouragement, and fun games like crate stacking! These programs are recommended for ages 6-13, (but if your climber is younger and is capable of getting on the wall, and following instructions, sign them up!)
Our Camps are the perfect introduction for beginners wanting to learn more about climbing, or for kiddos needing to stay active during school breaks. Check our calendar for upcoming camps dates, and pricing. Enroll online through Mindbody, or call the gym to reserve your spot.
- Climbers should wear comfortable athletic wear. They are encouraged to bring their own gear, but we will provide shoes, harness and chalk
- A small snack will be provided during camps, but climbers should bring a water bottle, or money for snacks/drinks.
- Parents can drop off climbers for camp, they will be with an instructor while they are in the gym.
- Space is limited. Payments for camp will hold your spot. Payments are refundable up to 1 week before the start date of the first day of your camp, and can be used as a credit if you must cancel after that time, or no show.
- PLEASE NOTE: We are hosting camps in accordance with the CDC and local city guidelines. Camps group sizes will be limited and participants will be required to wash hands upon arrival and when they are done climbing. Click here for the most up-to-date information regarding the gym and COVID-19.
- July 26-29, 2021 12:00pm – 3:00pm
Save when you enroll for multiple days!
- Single drop in: $50
- 2 day: $99
- 3 day: $140
- 4 day: $160