Meet the Instructors
Jason L.Personal Trainer & Group Fitness Instructor
Jason is a ISSA certified personal trainer. Jason has always had a passion for fitness and prioritizing health. He makes working out fun, offering a variety of different workouts while paying special attention to individual client’s capabilities and needs. He looks forward to sharing his expertise to help you reach your fitness goals and achieve a healthier lifestyle.
Chris F.Yoga Instructor
Chris has his bachelor’s degree in Kinesiology, almost a decade of experience teaching in the classroom. He has his RYT 200 & 300 hour certification. He also received his 50 hour Aerial RYT from Universal Aerial Yoga, OKC. He wants his students to develop a healthy state of mind, a great sense of confidence, and a physical body that is stronger and has a greater range of motion. Ultimately, he wants to provide an environment to let yoga heal you and to help “light up the darkness.”
Kallee M.HIIT Pilates Instructor
Kallee is a lover of all things wild, free and outdoors. She's mama to the loves of her life-climb team athletes: Gemma & Novi. Kallee, a NASM-CPT has been in the fitness industry for 12 years. During this time, she has taught Pure Barre, CycleBar, reformer and mat pilates, and has personally trained clients of all ages, stages and goals. Bottom line: She's about lights down. Music up. No ego amigo. Take what ya need, leave what ya don't. Yes you can, yes you will. This is YOUR sanctuary where YOU let the magic happen. Leave it all on the floor. Walk out empowered. Covered in sweat. Just....Show. Up.
Alyssa D.Yoga Instructor
She has always had an interest in moving and grooving. As a former dancer, she attended her first yoga class on a whim and immediately fell in love with the intentional connection between movement and breathing. Alyssa finds joy in guiding people through their practices and creating a space to help them reconnect with their inner power. She is passionate about teaching lively, mindful, and engaging classes with students of varying experiences. Yoga has changed Alyssa’s life for the better, and she wants to pass along the magic to as many beautiful souls as possible! She holds her 200-hour teacher training. And, she has taught different Vinyasa-style classes at several studios in the metro. When Alyssa isn’t on the mat, you can find her working remotely as an Artist Relations Manager, singing and performing, writing songs, and cuddling with her precious dog.
Tim HGroup Fitness Instructor
Zach M.Specialized Fitness Instructor
Zach is an Oklahoma native. In 2002 Zach enlisted to become a Navy SEAL. Graduating BUD/S Class 248, Zach checked on board SEAL TEAM ONE in 2004 and spent 6 years at the team, completing roles as primary ordinance head, point and lead navigator, and sniper. It was here that Zach found his love of running, finishing multiple marathons and assisting teammates in running form and program design that would later lead into his founding of Higher Ground Running. During what is known as a shore command, Zach was able to attend Athletes Performance in Pensacola, FL and became a certified Special Operations Functional Trainer where he designed speed and strength programs for his fellow operators.
Kristi S.Group Fitness & Yoga Sub
Kristi enjoys teaching yoga, barre, bootcamp and other various fitness classes. She has over 15 years in fitness and wellness development and education. From playing sports in college and training athletes to working with people who have never experienced a wellness plan, she enjoys helping develop programs for individuals who are looking to better themselves through physical and wellness activity. She is an avid soccer fan and still plays indoor and outdoor.
Victoria E.Yoga Sub
Victoria is a 200RYT registered through Yoga Alliance. She has been a yoga practitioner for 7 years and has played many sports throughout her young life, as well as college career. Given these experiences, she has a great understanding of the body and how to best support it in a safe, fun, empowering environment. In her free time she can be found practicing arm balances, funky yoga transitions, walking her doodle Roscoe, or biking around the lake.
Not just Climbing....
We offer a number of ways for you to get fit and stay committed to wellness, whether you’re training for that next big project…or maybe you’re just looking for a more traditional gym experience that’s close to home. Our weekly yoga and fitness classes are exclusive for our members and anyone on a 30-Day Trial. See what all we have to offer:
- Group classes and personal training with certified instructors.
- Cardio equipment including treadmills, elliptical, & stair master.
- Weight machines & free weights including a squat rack, dumb bells, bench press, kettle bells, medicine balls and cable machine.
- Yoga mats, blocks, and light hand weights.
- Members only bathroom and shower.
- Option for members to add-on 24-hour fitness and training access.
Group class schedule
Personal training with Jason
Looking to add a personal touch to your training regimen? Book with Jason to target specific muscle groups, and get one-on-one instruction and feedback! For more information or to book fill out the form below.
- Jason is available to book Monday and/or Wednesday from 6:00p-8:30p.
- Booking must be made with at least 12 hours notice, and payment is due at time of booking.
- You can call the front desk or use the Mindbody app to book and see current rates.
- 30 minutes – $45
- 45 minutes – $68
- 1 hour – $90
See below for class and personal training late cancel & no show policy.*
Request information on Personal Training
Class Cancellation Policies
We encourage you to sign in for classes in advance, but please note the following policies for late cancels and no shows:
- If you are booked, and cancel within 6 hours of the class start time, you will be charged a $5.00 late cancel fee.
- If you are booked and no show for a class, you will be charged a $10.00 no show fee.
- Booking personal training in advance is required, and payment is due at time of booking. In case of a late cancel or no show, please note the following:
- If you are booked for a personal training session, you must give notice at least 12 hours in advance to Threshold Climbing via phone or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a refund in full. If you do not give 12 hours notice to cancel, we will only honor 50% of your payment as a refund for the session.
- In case of a no show for a personal training session, no refunds will be given.