Meet the Instructors
KalleeGroup Fitness Instructor
Kallee is a lover of all things wild, free and outdoors. She's mama to the loves of her life-climb team girls: Gemma & Novi. Kallee, a NASM-CPT has been in the fitness industry for 12 years. During this time, she has taught Pure Barre, CycleBar, reformer and mat pilates, and has personally trained clients of all ages, stages and goals. Bottom line: She's about lights down. Music up. No ego amigo. Take what ya need, leave what ya don't. Yes you can, yes you will. This is YOUR sanctuary where YOU let the magic happen. Leave it all on the floor. Walk out empowered. Covered in sweat. Just....Show. Up.
JasonPersonal Trainer & Group Fitness Instructor
Jason is a ISSA certified personal trainer. Jason has always had a passion for fitness and prioritizing health. He makes working out fun, offering a variety of different workouts while paying special attention to individual client’s capabilities and needs. He looks forward to sharing his expertise to help you reach your fitness goals and achieve a healthier lifestyle.
Chris has his bachelor’s degree in Kinesiology, almost a decade of experience teaching in the classroom, coaching a variety of sports, as well as a strong passion for the yoga practice, becoming a yoga teacher seemed natural and inevitable for Chris. He received his RYT 200 hour training at Soul Yoga, OKC. He received his 50 hour Aerial RYT from Universal Aerial Yoga, OKC. He received his RYT 300 hour training from Yoga Forte, Dallas TX. He wants his students to develop a healthy state of mind, a great sense of confidence, and a physical body that is stronger and has a greater range of motion. Ultimately, he wants to provide an environment to let yoga heal you and to help “light up the darkness.”
Not just Climbing....
We offer a number of ways for you to get fit and stay committed to wellness, whether you’re training for that next big project…or maybe you’re just looking for a more traditional gym experience that’s close to home. Threshold Members get exclusive access to our group fitness classes, and our fitness and yoga space, see what we have to offer:
Group classes and personal training with certified instructors.
Cardio equipment including treadmills, elliptical, & stair master.
Weight machines & free weights including a squat rack, dumb bells, bench press, kettle bells, medicine balls and cable machine.
Yoga mats, blocks, and light hand weights.
Members only bathroom and shower.
Group class schedule
Personal training with Jason
Looking to add a personal touch to your training regimen? Book with Jason to target specific muscle groups, and get one-on-one instruction and feedback! For more information or to book fill out the form below.
- Jason is available to book Monday and/or Wednesday from 6:00p-8:30p.
- Booking must be made with at least 12 hours notice, and payment is due at time of booking.
- You can call the front desk or use the Mindbody app to book and see current rates.
- 30 minutes – $45
- 45 minutes – $68
- 1 hour – $90
See below for class and personal training late cancel & no show policy.*
Request information on Personal Training
Class Cancellation Policies
We encourage you to sign in for classes in advance, but please note the following policies for late cancels and no shows:
- If you are booked, and cancel within 6 hours of the class start time, you will be charged a $5.00 late cancel fee.
- If you are booked and no show for a class, you will be charged a $10.00 no show fee.
- Booking personal training in advance is required, and payment is due at time of booking. In case of a late cancel or no show, please note the following:
- If you are booked for a personal training session, you must give notice at least 12 hours in advance to Threshold Climbing via phone or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a refund in full. If you do not give 12 hours notice to cancel, we will only honor 50% of your payment as a refund for the session.
- In case of a no show for a personal training session, no refunds will be given.