Join us for a full schedule of climbing and FUN!
Our Seasonal Climbing Camps focus on LOTS of climbing, including bouldering, auto-belays, and top rope, as well as daily warm ups, positive affirmations, encouragement, and fun games like crate stacking! These programs are recommended for ages 6-13, (but if your climber is younger and is capable of getting on the wall, and following instructions, sign them up!)
Our Camps are the perfect introduction for beginners wanting to learn more about climbing, or for kiddos needing to stay active during school breaks. Check our calendar for upcoming camps dates, and pricing. Enroll online through Mindbody, or call the gym to reserve your spot.
- Climbers should wear comfortable athletic wear. They are encouraged to bring their own gear, but we will provide shoes, harness and chalk
- A small snack will be provided during camps, but climbers should bring a water bottle, or money for snacks/drinks.
- Parents can drop off climbers for camp, they will be with an instructor while they are in the gym.
- Space is limited. Payments for camp will hold your spot. Payments are refundable up to 1 week before the start date of the first day of your camp.
Thanksgiving Youth Camps:
- M-W, November 22-24th: 12:00p-3:00p
- Black Friday, November 26th: 12:00p-3:00p
- Thanksgiving Camp (all 3-days): $150
- Single drop in: $50
Please note, due to limited space and high demand T-Giving camp requires all 3 days for booking. Drop-in rates are not available. EPIC learning funds can be used towards camp instruction.