Climbing School is a 4 week youth climbing program that has proven to be a perfect introduction to climbing for beginners, or a great way to keep your climber skills top-notch throughout the school year! Climbing school is set up for students age 6-12. Enrollment includes an hour and a half of climbing practice, once-a-week with a Threshold instructor to provide guided and supervised climb time. During the 4 weeks, through a variety of games and activities, students will learn the basics of bouldering, auto-belay, and some top rope skills.
For ages 6-12 years old, Climbing School is the perfect introduction to climbing for beginners, or a great way to keep your climber skills top-notch throughout the school year! The overarching goal of Climbing School is to ensure that school aged youth become physically literate individuals who possess the skills, knowledge and dispositions to lead physically active lives. During the 4 weeks, through a variety of games and activities, students will focus on the basics of bouldering, auto-belay, and some top rope climbing skills.
Winter 2022 4-week sessions:
- 1st session: begins January 3rd
- 2nd session: begins the first week of February 1st.
Fridays at 4:00p
• Full 4-week enrollment: $185.00 (before tax)
Full enrollment includes guided climb time for an hour and a half with a Threshold instructor, one day a week for 4 weeks, plus rental gear included.
- Prior to class starting, if classes sizes do not meet the required capacity of 5 climbers, the day and time may be re-scheduled.
- You must call ahead to check availability for classes as space can fill up quickly.
- Climbing School will take place every week for the full 4 weeks. We will not issue refunds for missed days after the 8-week session has started. Due to capacity issues, we cannot generally offer make up days, so please plan ahead when enrolling for the full session.
We are a proud vendor with Epic Charter Schools! Climbing School, Team and General access admission can all be funded with Epic funds. Please email email@example.com for enrollment requests via Epic funding.